About Aging with Grace
Aging with Grace is a national eldercare assistance company with the experience and expertise to bring you the best solutions for managing your needs for eldercare services.
We recognize that caring for an elderly family member can be both emotionally and physically draining. We also know that planning for the current and future needs of your aging loved one takes time and money — both of which are often in short supply.
To help you meet the challenges that you face each day, we have made it our mission to educate, coordinate and facilitate in all aspects of senior care services.
In doing that, we recognize that assisting an elderly loved one is not a one-time event. Senior caregiving is ongoing and challenging as medical, social and financial needs evolve.
That’s why Aging with Grace offers every member access to an experienced eldercare advocate… just a phone call away!
How the Aging with Grace eldercare assistance program works
An experienced eldercare advocate works to create a short-term plan to meet immediate needs, as well as to plan for future goals.
Our eldercare advocates will help to:
Educate caregivers so they understand all their options
Coordinate the search for appropriate services in their area
Facilitate connections to needed services at discount prices
Your membership includes:
- Telephone access and support from experienced eldercare advocates for assistance with immediate and long-term care needs.
- Access to a dedicated area on the AWG website that includes eldercare resources, information on homecare, aging in place and senior caregiving, plus a Caregiver Tool Kit for Managing caregiver stress.
- A Veterans Services Program detailing benefits many veterans do not know they could get.
- Member discounts for senior services and programs from participating providers negotiated by AWG exclusively for our members who are elderly caregivers.
- Provider quality assurance and member satisfaction programs.
- A monthly caregiver eNewsletter.